WSET Level 2 Award
Would you like to learn more about the wine industry?
A three-day intensive course (with exam on the morning of the fourth day) delivering an introduction to the world of wine. This course is designed for those with a keen interest in wine and other beverages, who wish to gain employment in drinks-related industries.
- How to taste wine
- The key grape varieties of the world; Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Grenache
- Other notable white and black varieties
- Wine law and understanding the label
- The principles of viticulture and winemaking
- Sparkling and fortified wines
Minimum age of 18.
A note pad and pen will be required for the course.
Photographic identification will be required for the exam.
|Dates & Location:||
9.45 - 16.15
Lewes Campus - Plumpton College
3 day course with a short exam on the forth day
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in WSET Level 2 Award in Wine.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.