Discover our land & environment degree courses
Be part of the next generation of industry leaders. Plumpton College delivers specialist higher education courses that prepare you for a career in the land-based sector. From viticulture to veterinary and animal science, our university degrees have been co-designed with academics and industry experts, equipping you with industry-relevant skills for a fulfilling career.
Join a community of like-minded individuals passionate about sustainability, the future of our planet and food security. Our science-based courses are designed to give you an immersive learning experience and allow you to confidently step into the world of work, equipped with the knowledge and skills to excel. We work in partnership with leading professional bodies and institutions, opening the door to meaningful and fulfilling careers. We’d love to talk to you at our next Open Event.
We have proudly partnered with the University of Greenwich who have accredited all of our degree level courses. View more information about our partnership here.
Supporting your higher education journey
We’re here to help you through the transition to your university course. From advice and guidance on how to apply to getting you ready for your first day. You can apply directly through UCAS for full time higher education courses. Don’t worry if you’ve missed the deadline, contact our friendly admissions team today.
Choose a University Course
- BA (Hons) International Wine Business Bachelor's degree
- BSc (Hons) Applied Animal Behaviour & Welfare (Top-Up) Bachelor's Top-up Degree
- BSc (Hons) Rural Business & Land Management Bachelor's Degree | Subject to validation
- BSc (Hons) Sustainable Agriculture Bachelor's Degree | Subject to validation
- BSc (Hons) Veterinary Physiotherapy Bachelor's Degree
- BSc (Hons) Viticulture & Oenology Bachelor's degree
- FdA Wine Business Foundation Degree
- FdSc Applied Animal Behaviour & Conservation Foundation Degree
- FdSc Equine Science & Coaching Foundation Degree
- FdSc Sustainable Horticulture Management Foundation Degree
- FdSc Sustainable Land Management Foundation Degree
- FdSc Veterinary Nursing Foundation Degree
Our courses are designed to be taught to people from all backgrounds. We believe that our degree courses are both challenging and enjoyable, enabling social mobility and providing improved work and life opportunities.
These links set this out and provide documents detailing our Access and Participation Plan, a summary of this in plain language and a breakdown of our students’ degree results from last year.
News & Updates
NEW degrees starting September 2024
Make sure to explore our new degrees beginning next September:
- BSc (Hons) Sustainable Agriculture
- BSc (Hons) Rural Business & Land Management
- FdSc Sustainable Horticulture Management
- FdSc Sustainable Land Management
We’re very proud of our campus accommodation at Plumpton College. Our excellent residential facilities accommodate up to 200 students in modern comfortable rooms. Rated by Ofsted as ‘Outstanding’ across all areas, you’ll find them a fantastic place to stay.
We are proud to be the UK’s centre of excellence in wine education, training and research, delivering degree taught in English.
Excel in the global industry of wine and study one of our many wine courses either full-time or part-time. Study the science of wine business, winemaking or wine production and launch into an exciting career with endless possibilities.