This 3 day course provides basic training for those with previous experience in Lift Truck or related machinery operation.
The course covers the requirements of The Approved Code OF Practice for rider operated lift trucks. Certification is achieved on successful completion of both a theory & practical test.
Please note that this course has a £40 mandatory exam fee.
- Health & Safety at Work Act
- Understanding all controls and operations
- Driving the machine to include confined spaces
- Carry out the lifting of various loads, to varying heights using the full capability of the machine
- Changing attachments
- Note pad and pen
- Steel toe capped boots
- Overalls or appropriate work clothes
Course reference: MAP008
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Experience of operating Lift Trucks or related items of machinery
|Dates & Location:|| |
Dates: 13th February- 15th February 2018
Time: 09:00- 17:00
Location: Plumpton College
£495 plus a £40 mandatory exam fee
- Come and experience the latest equipment at our excellent modern workshops on-site at Plumpton.
- You’ll learn on equipment similar to what you’ll find in a current working environment. This includes our fleet of tractors, some with GPS.
- You’ll also develop your diagnostic skills and ability to use hand tools plus gain experience at our on-site welding shop.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Industrial Counter Balanced Fork Lift.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck for Experienced Operators LANTRA
- Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck Refresher LANTRA
- Tractor Driving Plumpton College Certificate
- Tractor Driving LANTRA
- Tractor Maintenance Two day course