This 3 day course provides basic training for those with previous experience in Lift Truck or related machinery operation.
The course covers the requirements of The Approved Code OF Practice for rider operated lift trucks. Certification is achieved on successful completion of both a theory & practical test.
Please note that this course has a £40 mandatory exam fee.
- Health & Safety at Work Act
- Understanding all controls and operations
- Driving the machine to include confined spaces
- Carry out the lifting of various loads, to varying heights using the full capability of the machine
- Changing attachments
- Note pad and pen
- Steel toe capped boots
- Overalls or appropriate work clothes
Course reference: MAP008
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Experience of operating Lift Trucks or related items of machinery
|Dates & Location:|| |
10th - 12th December 2018
19th March - 21st March 2019
Location: Plumpton College
Course Fee £440
Exam Fee £20
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Industrial Counter Balanced Fork Lift.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.