Level 3 Award
An extensive course exploring the key wine producing regions of the world. This course caters for very keen wine enthusiasts and those who wish to be employed in positions of responsibility in the wine trade.
Topics include tasting techniques, viticulture and vinification, wine law and the factors impacting the principal wine-producing countries of the world. Students are invited to sit the WSET examination at the end of the course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Date: 18th September 2017- 15th January 2018
Time: 13:30- 16:15
Location: Plumpton College
one session a week for 14 weeks
- Studying at Plumpton gives you the chance to enjoy time at the heart of the South East of England’s wine production industry.
- We’ve got 10 hectares of vineyards producing 40,000 bottles of award-winning still and sparkling wines each year at Plumpton.
- We’ve also got a purpose-built Plumpton Wine Centre which includes a commercial winery, research winery, laboratories and a sensory evaluation room for you to experience.
- Combined with our team of international expert lecturers, you’ll certainly gain an excellent all-round experience at Plumpton.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in WSET Award in Wines.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Judging Sparkling Wine- WineSkills scheduled wine tasting workshop Plumpton College Certificate
- Wines and Spirits WSET Level 2 Award
- WineSkills Principles of Vinegrowing 7 sessions over half a year
- WineSkills Principles of Vinegrowing Intensive 1 week course
- WineSkills Principles of Vinegrowing 1 Day Sessions
- WineSkills Principles of Winemaking 7 sessions over half a year
- WineSkills Principles of Winemaking Intensive 1 week course
- WineSkills Principles of Winemaking 1 Day Sessions
- WSET Award in Wines WSET Level 4 Diploma