Further education courses for 16+ students
If you’re leaving school and deciding what’s next, we’ve got loads of choices for you across the land-based sector at our fantastic facilities.
Whether you’re interested in agriculture or animal care, horticulture, fisheries management or machinery or one of our other many exciting courses, you’ll be guaranteed lots of hands-on experience and the chance to develop an extensive range of skills.
Choose a 16+ Course
- Adventure Education BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate
- Adventure Education NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Sport and Physical Activity (Sport & Outdoor Activities)
- Agricultural Engineering City & Guilds Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Agriculture BTEC Level 1 Introductory Diploma in Land-based Studies - Agriculture
- Agriculture BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma
- Agriculture City & Guilds Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Animal Care City & Guilds Level 1 Introductory Diploma Land-based Studies - Animal Care
- Animal Management BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate
- Animal Management Level 2 BTEC First Award or Technical Diploma
- BHS Stage 1 Care & Ride Exam Preparation
- BHS Stage 2 Care Exam Preparation | 2-Day Refresher Course
- Blacksmithing & Metalwork BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- Blacksmithing & Metalwork Level 2 Blacksmithing
- Environmental Studies & Conservation City & Guilds Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Environmental Studies & Conservation City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Technical Extended Diploma
- Equine Management BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma
- Fisheries & Aquatic Science City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Technical Extended Diploma
- Fisheries & Aquatic Studies City & Guilds Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Floristry City & Guilds Level 1 Introductory Certificate Land-based Studies - Floristry
- Floristry City & Guilds Level 2 Technical Certificate
Become an Apprentice
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. It's a great way to learn a skill and gain practical experience.
19+ and looking to study a Level 1, 2 or 3 course?
Our further education courses are an excellent start for those 19+ learners looking to expand their knowledge, boost their career prospects, or change careers. If you are unemployed and in receipt of state benefits or working and your income is under £20,319 you could be entitled to financial support towards course fees.
News & Updates
Set within the South Downs, our 2500-acre campus is the perfect place to study. Why not see for yourself? Visit our teams and find out about our courses at one of our open events, running throughout the year.
Why not start your career now? Earn whilst you learn with an apprenticeship.
Secure your first place choice - deadline for Further Education courses is Tuesday 31st January.
Got questions about our courses? Contact the Enquiries, Advice and Guidance team today - we're here to help.
The College run bus network operates across the South East, making getting to college a breeze.