This course will guide you through how to use the tractor safely and with confidence.
- Health & Safety at Work Act - Preventing accidents
- PUWER Tractor controls
- Daily checks
- Driving forwards & in reverse
- Automatic hitching systems
- Driving with Trailed machines Attaching Mounted implements
- Driving with mounted implements
- Connecting PTO shafts
- LANTRA Theory & Practical tests
- Note pad and pen
- Steel toe capped boots
- Overalls or appropriate work clothes
Course reference: MAP005
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Previous experience in operating Tractors and machinery.
|Dates & Location:|| |
12th & 13th December 2017
6th & 7th March 2018
19th & 20th June 2018
Time: 09:00- 17:00
Location: Plumpton College
£330 plus a £29 mandatory exam fee
- Come and experience the latest equipment at our excellent modern workshops on-site at Plumpton.
- You’ll learn on equipment similar to what you’ll find in a current working environment. This includes our fleet of tractors, some with GPS.
- You’ll also develop your diagnostic skills and ability to use hand tools plus gain experience at our on-site welding shop.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Tractor Driving.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Industrial Counter Balanced Fork Lift LANTRA
- Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck for Experienced Operators LANTRA
- Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck Refresher LANTRA
- Tractor Driving Plumpton College Certificate
- Tractor Maintenance Two day course