Sweet Bread and Bun workshop
One day Course
Everybody loves a sweet treat!
Learn from expert tutors on this hands-on workshop taking place in our NEW AgriFood Centre here at Plumpton College, with state-of-the-art purpose-built kitchens.
You will learn how to make a classic French staple, a buttery brioche loaf.
An Eastern European Chocolate babka loaf.
Moving closer to home will also be sharing the knowledge of some classic Chelsea buns and iced finger buns.
Moving on to a classic Nordic delight, beautiful Cinnamon buns.
You will learn all the techniques needed to make these in the home environment
|Dates & Location|| |
We will be releasing the dates for the new 23/24 Part Time Programme in the coming weeks for a August/September start. If you wish to receive the latest dates regarding this course when they are released then please click on this link and register your interest.
09:00 - 17:00
(One day course)
No entry requirements
Other courses that may interest you
- Beginner's Guide to Beef Butchery One Day Workshop
- Beginner's Guide to Lamb Butchery 1 Day Workshop
- Beginner's Guide to Pork Butchery One Day Workshop
- Beginner's Guide to Poultry Butchery One Day Workshop
- Croissant Masterclass One day Course
- Food Safety for Manufacturing (Meat and Poultry) FDQ Level 2 Award
- Health and Safety in the Food Supply Chain Business FDQ Level 2 Award
- Introduction to Bread Baking One Day Course
- Introduction to Butchery Skills One Day Workshop
- Introduction to French Baking One-day Workshop
- Italian Bakery Workshop One day Course
- Meat Masterclass: Adding Value to BBQ Meat Products 1 Day Workshop
- Parent and Child Baking Experience One Day Workshop
- Pizza Making Day One day course
- Sausage Making Short Course One Day Course
- Sausage Meat to Sausage Rolls and Scotch Eggs 1 Day Workshop
- Sourdough Skills Two Day Course
- Wheat to Bread One Day Course