Beginner's Guide to Beef Butchery
One Day Workshop
Get to know where your cuts of meat come from in this fantastic one day butchery workshop.
This is an exciting opportunity to see the nose to tail process and the art of beef butchery.
During the course of the day you will get the opportunity to cut and prepare a range of beef products within our impressive butchery facility alongside our expert butchery lecturers. You'll then have the chance to cook and sample your cuts of meat.
Skills covered on the workshop:
- Farm to fork
- Products that can be created from a quarter of beef
- Portion control
- Value added products
- Cook off and sampling
At Plumpton College, we can be proud of the provenance of our meat, and you will be able to see this first hand and learn a few butchery skills along the way.
|Dates & Location
Tuesday 14th May 2024
9.00am - 4.00pm
Who is a one day workshop suitable for?
A One Day workshop is an experiential day for individuals with limited to no knowledge of the area being covered. It is a fun social unaccredited course that could be suitable to be given as a gift or to join in order to meet likeminded people.
If you are looking at this workshop for Continued Professional Development or enhanced skill development please refer to our fully accredited adult part-time courses.
Other courses that may interest you
- Beginner's Guide to Lamb Butchery 1 Day Workshop
- Beginner's Guide to Pork Butchery One Day Workshop
- Beginner's Guide to Poultry Butchery One Day Workshop
- Croissant Masterclass One day Course
- Food Safety for Manufacturing (Meat and Poultry) FDQ Level 2 Award
- Health and Safety in the Food Supply Chain Business FDQ Level 2 Award
- Introduction to Bread Baking One Day Course
- Introduction to Butchery Skills One Day Workshop
- Introduction to French Baking One-day Workshop
- Introduction to making Sausage Rolls and Scotch Eggs 1 Day Workshop
- Italian Bakery Workshop One day workshop
- Meat Masterclass: Adding Value to BBQ Meat Products 1 Day Workshop
- Pizza Making Day One day workshop
- Sausage Making Short Course One Day Workshop
- Sourdough Skills Two Day Course
- Sweet Bread and Bun workshop One day course
- Wheat to Bread One Day Course