Sausage Making Short Course
One Day Course
Using Plumpton pork you will be given the opportunity to experience sausage making from start to finish, beginning with the whole carcase down to your own unique flavour of sausages. You will be cutting and preparing not just sausage meat but your own pork joint. Following our guidance you will be learning about the art of sausage making, the use of specialist butchery equipment and common misconceptions about sausages.
|Dates & Location||
Wednesday 12th June 2024
Plumpton College Campus
If you wish to receive the latest dates regarding Butchery courses and workshops when they are released then please click on this link and register your interest.
09:00 - 16:00
(One day Course)
Who is a one day workshop suitable for?
A One Day workshop is an experiential day for individuals with limited to no knowledge of the area being covered. It is a fun social unaccredited course that could be suitable to be given as a gift or to join in order to meet likeminded people.
If you are looking at this workshop for Continued Professional Development or enhanced skill development please refer to our fully accredited adult part-time courses.
No Entry Requiremnts needed
Other courses that may interest you
- Croissant Masterclass One day Course
- Food Safety for Manufacturing (Meat and Poultry) FDQ Level 2 Award
- Health and Safety in the Food Supply Chain Business FDQ Level 2 Award
- Introduction to Bread Baking One Day Course
- Introduction to French Baking One-day Workshop
- Italian Bakery Workshop One day Course
- Meat Masterclass: Adding Value to BBQ Meat Products 1 Day Workshop
- Parent and Child Baking Experience One Day Workshop
- Pizza Making Day One day course
- Sausage Meat to Sausage Rolls and Scotch Eggs 1 Day Workshop
- Sourdough Skills Two Day Course
- Sweet Bread and Bun workshop One day Course
- Wheat to Bread One Day Course