Meat Masterclass: Adding Value to BBQ Meat Products
1 Day Workshop
Become a BBQ master with our newly-launched one day workshop.
Find out how to create the perfect BBQ selection and learn about the mouth-watering joints and cuts to be used. During the day you will cut and create meat, while assembling burgers and sausages with your own hands. We will be sharing innovative ideas to help spice up your summer cooking and ensure you are ready for your next garden party.
The workshop takes place in our butchery facility located at Lambert Farm, within Plumpton College. The facility can accommodate up to 12 students and you will each have your own butcher block, where you will be positioned for the day to learn your new skills.
|Dates & Location|| |
20th September, 2023 (Wednesday)
09:00 - 16:00
The workshop takes place in our brand new AgriFood Centre which is nestled within the stunning Plumpton College grounds.
No Entry Requirements Needed
Other courses that may interest you
- Beginner's Guide to Beef Butchery One Day Workshop
- Beginner's Guide to Lamb Butchery 1 Day Workshop
- Beginner's Guide to Pork Butchery One Day Workshop
- Beginner's Guide to Poultry Butchery One Day Workshop
- Croissant Masterclass One day Course
- Food Safety for Manufacturing (Meat and Poultry) FDQ Level 2 Award
- Health and Safety in the Food Supply Chain Business FDQ Level 2 Award
- Introduction to Bread Baking One Day Course
- Introduction to Butchery Skills One Day Workshop
- Introduction to French Baking One-day Workshop
- Italian Bakery Workshop One day Course
- Parent and Child Baking Experience One Day Workshop
- Pizza Making Day One day course
- Sausage Making Short Course One Day Course
- Sausage Meat to Sausage Rolls and Scotch Eggs 1 Day Workshop
- Sourdough Skills Two Day Course
- Sweet Bread and Bun workshop One day Course
- Wheat to Bread One Day Course