One day Course
The smell of freshly baked pastries coming out of the oven, the aroma drifting up the stairs, what a way to start the day!
Become a master of pastries with this hands-on workshop where our expert tutors will teach you the art of laminating dough as you create beautiful buttery layers of enriched dough.
You will learn to make and take home your own classic croissants, rich pain au chocolate, and fruity pain au raisin.
We will then look at various shapes and styles of Danish pastry, and you will also learn how to make crème pâtissière and various glazes to finish your pastries with.
|Dates & Location
New dates to be released soon.
Please register your interest via the link above to recieve the latest information regarding our part-time bakery courses and workshops.
09:00 - 16:00
No entry requirements
Other courses that may interest you
- Beginner's Guide to Beef Butchery One Day Workshop
- Beginner's Guide to Lamb Butchery 1 Day Workshop
- Beginner's Guide to Pork Butchery One Day Workshop
- Beginner's Guide to Poultry Butchery One Day Workshop
- Food Safety for Manufacturing (Meat and Poultry) FDQ Level 2 Award
- Health and Safety in the Food Supply Chain Business FDQ Level 2 Award
- Introduction to Bread Baking One Day Course
- Introduction to Butchery Skills One Day Workshop
- Introduction to French Baking One-day Workshop
- Introduction to making Sausage Rolls and Scotch Eggs 1 Day Workshop
- Italian Bakery Workshop One day workshop
- Meat Masterclass: Adding Value to BBQ Meat Products 1 Day Workshop
- Pizza Making Day One day workshop
- Sausage Making Short Course One Day Workshop
- Sourdough Skills Two Day Course
- Sweet Bread and Bun workshop One day course
- Wheat to Bread One Day Course