WSET Level 4 Diploma
A two-year part-time programme shadowing the WSET Level 4 Diploma syllabus aimed at wine trade professionals and serious wine enthusiasts. Areas of study include viticulture and vinification, the wine trade plus wines of the world, sparkling and fortified wines and spirits.
The syllabus is taught within modules and delivered to degree students at the same time as WSET-only students.
- PW120 Grapegrowing and Winemaking
- PW104 The Wine Trade
- PW205 Wines of the World 2
- PW222 Sparkling and Fortified Wines
- PW221 Spirits, Beer and Cider
|Entry Requirements:|| |
WSET Level 3 certificate
|Dates & Location:|| |
2 years part-time
- Studying at Plumpton gives you the chance to enjoy time at the heart of the South East of England’s wine production industry.
- We’ve got 10 hectares of vineyards producing 40,000 bottles of award-winning still and sparkling wines each year at Plumpton.
- We’ve also got a purpose-built Plumpton Wine Centre which includes a commercial winery, research winery, laboratories and a sensory evaluation room for you to experience.
- Combined with our team of international expert lecturers, you’ll certainly gain an excellent all-round experience at Plumpton.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in WSET Award in Wines.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Judging Sparkling Wine- WineSkills scheduled wine tasting workshop Plumpton College Certificate
- Wines and Spirits WSET Level 2 Award
- WineSkills Principles of Vinegrowing 1 Day Sessions
- WineSkills Principles of Vinegrowing 7 sessions over half a year
- WineSkills Principles of Vinegrowing Intensive 1 week course
- WineSkills Principles of Winemaking Intensive 1 week course
- WineSkills Principles of Winemaking 1 Day Sessions
- WineSkills Principles of Winemaking 7 sessions over half a year
- WSET Award in Wines Level 3 Award