One day course
Learn to assemble a beehive on this one day practical course based in our workshops. Each attendee will be given their own cedar National Beehive to assemble under supervision with all tools provided.
- Outdoor clothing
- Sturdy footwear suitable for working in a workshop
- Notebook and pen
Course reference: COP002
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
This course is ran at Plumpton.
Saturday 1st April 2017
Saturday 1st July 2017
Saturday 18th November 2017
This course runs from 09:00- 17:00
Plus mandatory £150 fee for course materials.
- With over 800 hectares at your disposal, we’ve got excellent facilities for you to develop your knowledge and practical skills.
- On our College estate alone, you’ve got ancient semi-natural woodlands, chalk downland, our commercial farm, plus a network of small streams.
- You’ll also enjoy time at our dedicated wood workshops which are fully equipped with the latest technology and equipment.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Beehive & Frame Assembly Day.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Beekeeping Taster Day One day course
- Charcoal Making One day course
- Hedge Laying One day course
- Introduction to Green Woodworking One day course
- Shingle Making - Wooden Roofing One day course
- Stock Fencing One day course
- Trug Making Plumpton College Certificate
- Wildlife of Sussex Evening course
- Willow Structures One day course