This 3 day course provides basic training for those with previous experience in Lift Truck or related machery operation.
The course covers the requirements of The Approved Code OF Practice for rider operated lift trucks. Certification is achieved on successful completion of both a theory & practical test.
Please note that this course has a £40 mandatory exam fee.
- Health & Safety at Work Act
- Understanding all controls and operations
- Driving the machine to include confined spaces
- Carry out the lifting of varios loads, to varying heights using the full capability of the machine
- Changing attachments
- Loading bulk material into a trailer
- Safe driving over Rough Terrain
- Note pad and pen
- Steel toe capped boots
- Overalls or appropriate work clothes
Course reference: MAP007
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Previous experience in operating Lift Trucks or related items of machinery
|Dates & Location:|| |
13/02/2017 - 15/02/2017
This course runs on a Monday-Wednesday 9:00 - 17:00.
£495 plus a £40 mandatory exam fee.
- Come and experience the latest equipment at our excellent modern workshops on-site at Plumpton.
- You’ll learn on equipment similar to what you’ll find in a current working environment. This includes our fleet of tractors, some with GPS.
- You’ll also develop your diagnostic skills and ability to use hand tools plus gain experience at our on-site welding shop.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck for Experienced Operators.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.