One day course
The ROLO health & safety awareness course allows operatives to gain the required level of competence to enter the Register of Land Based Operatives. For operatives requiring LISS / CSCS card, successful completion of the ROLO course is a pre-requisite for these cards.
The course is comprised of a number of modular core subjects relevant to day to day work activities, highlighting areas of health & safety which can be used to deal with site safety issues arising in the work situation.
- Note pad and pen
Course reference: FOP038
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
13th November 2017
12th February 2018
9th April 2018
14th May 2018
Time: 09:00- 17:00
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in ROLO (Register of Land Based Operatives) Health & Safety Awareness.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced First Aid and Casualty Management (FREC) Qualsafe First Response Emergency Care Level 3
- An Income from your Kitchen Evening course
- Basic Life Support & AED Half day course
- Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Schools One day course
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- First Aid at Work Requalification Worksafe
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- Livestock Transport (Short Journeys) NPTC Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid- Intermediate 2 Day Course
- Paediatric & Early Years First Aid 2 Day Course
- Vine Nutrition WineSkills Scheduled vineyard workshop
- Vine Planting & Establishment WineSkills viticulture scheduled workshop
- Vineyard Occupational Health & Safety WineSkills Scheduled vineyard workshop