One day course
This course will cover handling techniques for foot trimming, selection of ewes, injecting, and routine welfare and management tasks.
Will cover signs of health, how to safely handle and work with sheep. This will include stock tasks, moving and weighing sheep and cover all ages of stock including breeding stock.
Please do not delay your booking – to guarantee your place, please book 2 weeks in advance of course date
|Dates & Location|| |
We will be releasing the dates for the new 23/24 Part Time Programme in the coming weeks for a August/September start. If you wish to receive the latest dates regarding this course when they are released then please click on this link and register your interest.
Lewes Campus - Plumpton College
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Other courses that may interest you
- Awareness of Integrated Weed Management Lantra One day course
- Beehive & Frame Assembly Day One day course
- Beekeeping Basic and Improvers Course British Beekeepers Association
- Beekeeping Taster Day One day course
- Introduction to Agriculture & Conservation 7 Week Course
- Lambing Practical One day course
- PA1 Principles of Safe Handling and Application of Pesticides NPTC
- PA2 Ground Crop Sprayer - Hydraulic Nozzle NPTC
- PA3 Air Assisted Sprayer - Mounted or Trailed Preparation and maintenance of the sprayer
- PA4S Operating Mounted or Trailed Slug Pellet Applicators NPTC
- PA6A Knapsack Sprayer - Hydraulic Nozzle NPTC
- PA6AW - Hand Held Application In or Near Water with Hydraulic Nozzle NPTC
- PA6INJ - Hand Held Application Using Injection Equipment NPTC
- ROLO (Register of Land Based Operatives) Health & Safety Awareness One day course
- Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck for Experienced Operators LANTRA
- Safe Use of Pesticides for Vertebrate Pest Control for Rats & Mice NPTC Level 2 Award
- Tractor Driving LANTRA
- Tractor Driving for Absolute Beginners 2 Day Course
- Two Week Intensive Grounds Course (TWIG) Two Week Course