This course is for those who applies pesticides to control Rats and Mice. It will prepare you to take the City & Guilds NPTC assessment.
- Legislative requirements and Codes of Practice relating to the use of rodenticides to control rats and mice
- Relevance of product label information
- Risks of human contamination and implement emergency procedures
- How to store and transport rodenticide products safely
- How to manage and dispose of surplus rodenticide and waste materials
- Record keeping requirements
- How to minimise the risk of environmental contamination and implement emergency procedures
- Environmental factors relating to application
- Characteristics of rats and mice and their impact on the environment
- Methods of preventative management and control for rats and mice
- Site surveys
Application of rodenticide products safely
Course reference: PEP004
| Entry Requirements: || |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
| Dates & Location: || |
Thursday 22nd November
9:00 - 15:00
| Duration: || |
1 day plus a separate assessment day
| Costs: || |
£130.00 plus a £115 mandatory exam fee.
Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Pest Control
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Safe Use of Pesticides for Vertebrate Pest Control for Rats & Mice.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.