One day course
Basic emergency aid and workplace health and safety regulations are covered in a combination of theory and practical sessions.
This course is ideal for workers who require a First Aid certificate within their work place and after completing a final assessment, successful students will receive an HSE approved certificate, which is valid for three years.
- Introduction to First Aid
- Incident Management
- Casualty Management
- First Aid Kits
- The Accident Book
- Note pad and pen
Course reference: BTP012
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
18th May 2018
Time: 09:30- 16:00
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Emergency First Aid at Work.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Basic Life Support & AED Half day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Schools One day course
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- First Aid at Work Requalification Worksafe
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 3 Certificate
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Award
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Certificate
- Leadership & Managment ILM Level 3 Award
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Award
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Certificate
- Manual Handling Plumpton College Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid- Intermediate 2 Day Course
- Safe Use and Operation of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP) NPTC Level 2 Certificate
- Working ar Heights & Safe Use of Ladders Plumpton College Certificate