One day course
Basic emergency aid and workplace health and safety regulations are covered in a combination of theory and practical sessions.
This course is ideal for workers who require a First Aid certificate within their work place and after completing a final assessment, successful students will receive an HSE approved certificate, which is valid for three years.
- Introduction to First Aid
- Incident Management
- Casualty Management
- First Aid Kits
- The Accident Book
- Note pad and pen
Course reference: BTP012
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Date: TBC, click on 'Apply Now' to register your interest
Time: 09:00- 16:00
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Emergency First Aid at Work.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Customer Service City & Guilds Level 2 Award
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 3 Award
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 3 Certificate
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Award
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Certificate
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Award
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid 2 Day Course