Foam Free Floristry Workshop
One Day Course
A ONE DAY COURSE PERFECT FOR FLORISTRY BEGINNERS OR THOSE WANTING TO EXPAND AND GROW THEIR FLORISTRY SKILLS.
Spend a wonderful morning at One Garden Brighton, home of our Stanmer Campus, and learn from our expert Plumpton College Floristry tutors, to create fabulous fresh floristry designs.
This morning workshop will help you understand which flowers compliment each other using floral design techniques, without using foam.
During the workshop you will learn:
- How to create arrangements and know which flowers compliment each other
- Create fresh and interesting flower arrangements without using foam
- Use the latest flower arranging techniques with the environment and nature in mind
Your designs and creations are yours to take home.
A workshop to enjoy with friends and family or meet likeminded people.
Our Stanmer Campus is the home of One Garden Brighton. You will be working from our specially designed teaching and workshop spaces nestled within the newly reinvented Stanmer walled garden. Visit onegardenbrighton.com to find out more.
|Dates & Location||
We will be releasing the dates for the new 23/24 Part Time Programme in the coming weeks for a August/September start. If you wish to receive the latest dates regarding this course when they are released then please click on this link and register your interest
Stanmer Campus - One Garden Brighton
If you are unable to attend the above dates or the date you would like to attend is full please register your interest here.
One day workshop
£60 including all materials
No entry requirements
One Garden Brighton
The recent restoration of the walled garden has been managed by Plumpton College. One Garden Brighton is the home of the college’s horticultural centre of excellence, a space for training and education. The campus buildings are nestled within the walls itself and you will see students designing, planting and maintaining the grounds as a showcase for innovation.
One Garden Brighton is place for everyone, a garden made for people. We are a part of our local community; a place to connect, improve wellbeing and discover something new. We support local producers, people and nurture local networks focused on enriching all who visit.
Continue your passion for floristry onto one of our part time floristry courses.
Other courses that may interest you
- Beginners Floristry Floristry Course
- Christmas Door Wreath Workshop One Day Workshop
- Dried Flower Wreath Workshop One Day Course
- Festival Flower Crown Workshop One Day Course
- Floral Design Short Course One Garden Short Course
- Floral Installation Workshop One Day Course
- Foraging Floristry One Day Course
- Halloween Pumpkin Floral Design Workshop One Day Course
- Hand Tied Bouquet Workshop One Day Course
- Higher Diploma in Professional Floristry City & Guilds Level 4
- Intermediate Floral Design NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Creative Craft
- Intermediate Floristry Evening course
- Introduction to Floristry One Day Course
- Introduction to Floristry NCFE Level 2 Creative Craft
- Mothers Day Floral Workshop 1 Day Workshop
- Night School - Introduction to Floristry Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate Evening Course
- Willow Workshop One Day Course