Discover our floristry courses
Floristry is definitely one of the most creative areas of the land-based sector, and if you’ve got a passion for floristry, we want to hear from you.
At Plumpton we’ve got a wide variety of courses for you to choose from, whether you’re deciding which career direction to take from school or college, or whether you’re currently working as a florist, looking to update your skills.
Equally, if you’re looking to take your career in a new creative direction, we’ve got lots of courses that will enable to develop your knowledge and skills. Through these fantastic courses, you’ll gain the ability to produce beautiful floral creations for many special occasions.
- Horticulture & Floristry Level 1
Short Courses and Bespoke
- Christmas Floristry Workshop One day workshop
- Intermediate Floristry Evening course
- Advanced Floristry Evening course
- Introduction to Floristry NCFE Level 2 Creative Craft
- Beginners Floristry Evening course
- Basic Wedding Workshop Plumpton College Certificate
- Summer Floristry Workshop Plumpton College Certificate
We’re truly fortunate to have the beautiful natural surroundings of our Plumpton estate and the South Downs to give inspiration for all of our courses. You’ll be able to enjoy our extensive grounds and horticulture facilities, all conveniently located for your course.
- The perfect working location for your studies
Extensive estate grounds and horticulture greenhouses for you to discover at Plumpton, the ideal location for identifying and creating displays from our indoor and outdoor plants.
- Modern floristry classrooms in a natural environment
You’ll find our classes a great inspiration for your floral creations. Helping you to develop your skills in a modern and comfortable environment.
- Excellent support from experienced staff
You’ll discover great support from our experienced lecturers. Their focus is on making all of your lectures challenging but enjoyable too!
- Grow your knowledge on our course visits
As part of many of our courses, we offer visits to New Covent Garden, local garden centres and wholesalers, plus to the bulb fields of Holland.