Night School - Introduction to Floristry
Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate Evening Course
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN THE BASICS OF FLORISTRY?
This five week course is a great way to hone your creative skills! This workshop style evening course will provide you with the basic knowledge to care for, condition, and arrange various flowers and foliages.
During your five weeks of classes, you will plan, design, and create your very own stunning floral designs, including ties, wired and floral arrangements.
The design scope is vast, including traditional and contemporary, allowing you to truly enrich your knowledge as an aspiring florist and develop your breadth of skills.
This course is part of the One Garden Brighton Night School. You'll be studying alongside others after hours, as our campus becomes a hive of activity for horticultural and environmental learning.
You'll have exclusive access to our gardens and campus after the gates close, a chance to grab a drink or browse the shop before your course starts. You'll study as the sun sets around you in a beautiful setting, with contemporary themed gardens to explore.
|Dates & Location||
New dates will be released very soon. If you wish to be the first to receive the new dates for the 23/24 Part Time Programme then please register your interest above.
OneGarden Brighton - Stanmer Park Campus
5 weeks (Wednesdays)
Total £295 (Including materials fee)
This course could be FREE.
If you are unemployed and in receipt of state benefits or working and your income is under £20,319 you could be entitled to financial support towards the course fees or even study for free.
No entry requirements.
One Garden Brighton
The recent restoration of the walled garden has been managed by Plumpton College. One Garden Brighton is the home of the college’s horticultural centre of excellence, a space for training and education. The campus buildings are nestled within the walls itself and you will see students designing, planting and maintaining the grounds as a showcase for innovation.
One Garden Brighton is place for everyone, a garden made for people. We are a part of our local community; a place to connect, improve wellbeing and discover something new. We support local producers, people and nurture local networks focused on enriching all who visit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Beginners Floristry Floristry Course
- Christmas Door Wreath Workshop One Day Workshop
- Dried Flower Wreath Workshop One Day Course
- Festival Flower Crown Workshop One Day Course
- Floral Design Short Course One Garden Short Course
- Floral Installation Workshop One Day Course
- Foam Free Floristry Workshop One Day Course
- Foraging Floristry One Day Course
- Halloween Pumpkin Floral Design Workshop One Day Course
- Hand Tied Bouquet Workshop One Day Course
- Higher Diploma in Professional Floristry City & Guilds Level 4
- Intermediate Floral Design NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Creative Craft
- Intermediate Floristry Evening course
- Introduction to Floristry NCFE Level 2 Creative Craft
- Introduction to Floristry One Day Course
- Mothers Day Floral Workshop 1 Day Workshop
- Willow Workshop One Day Course