Below is a small example of the type of evidence we must have to process any application. There will be some evidence that can only be shown on a bank statement, for example, Child Benefit. Please provide as much evidence as you can to help us and avoid any delays in your application for bursary support.

If you have any queries, please contact and we will get back to you as soon as possible during the busy application time.

See below the most common forms of income that we must have copies of:

Universal Credit

This can be given to families as well as individuals and we must have all the pages from the statement could be 2 or 3 pages. We require 3 months proof.

Tax Credits / Working Family Tax Credits

This is due to change to Universal Credit; however, we require all pages of your tax credit/ working family tax credit.

Personal Independence Payments (PIP)

Any other benefit payments you, or your household may receive to support your living. Please provide the pages that show information regarding the income for each household member.

Employed Income

We require information in the form of payslips (provide 3 months recent payslips) and a recent P60 for each member of the household.