Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate
This course is designed to give both an insight to the grooming industry and to give some basic techniques to practice such as bathing and drying, basic clipping and hand stripping.
The course is designed for those who are considering a career in dog grooming and want to gain some basic skills, those who would like to learn to complete basic grooming on their own dogs at home, or students who are looking to progress on to the Level 2 Certificate in Dog Grooming.
Course reference: DGP001
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
11th September- 13th November 2017
13th September- 15th November 2017
8th January- 19th March 2018
10th January- 21st March 2018
16th April- 2nd July 2018
18th April- 20th June 2018
1 evening a week for 10 weeks
Very well organised. Great balance of theory and practice.
Nikki is a fantastic teacher. Very clear, patient and thorough. A natural at teaching and demonstrating practical skills.
Fantastic facilities - the whole salon was kept immaculate.
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Principles Of Dog Grooming.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Clinical Coach Training one day course
- Dog Agility Beginners Plumpton College Certificate
- Dog Grooming Assistants City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Head Veterinary Nursing Course Plumpton College Certificate
- Laboratory Training Course - Parasites -Faecal & Skin IDEXX
- Laboratory Training Course -Haematology & Urinalysis IDEXX
- OSPE Task Practical Revision Course Two day course
- OSPE Tuition for Clinical Coaches one day course
- Puppy Socialisation Classes Plumpton College Certificate
- Veterinary Receptionists CPD Plumpton College Certificate