Part Time Courses
Come and enjoy our extensive range of part-time courses
Discover a new interest, develop your current skills to improve your overall career potential or do a workshop with friends.
We offer courses over 1 year, intense courses over multiple weeks, or 1 day workshops to make sure studying fits in with your lifestyle.
Courses are based at our Lewes Campus surrounded by the South Downs countryside, or we have select courses at our new Stanmer Campus at One Garden Brighton, situated within Stanmer Park. Both campuses are close to Lewes and Brighton with multiple transport links to get you studying.
Kickstart a new career or hobby now. Search by department and apply.
Stay in the loop with our part-time courses
If you're interested in studying one of our part-time courses but can't find the perfect date then register your interest to receive the latest information about new and upcoming part-time courses.
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- BHS Stage 1 Care & Ride Exam Preparation
- BHS Stage 2 Care Exam Preparation | 2-Day Refresher Course
- Blacksmithing Experience Day One Day Course
- Certificate for Forest School Leaders Level 3
- Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competence in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting
- Conservation Water/Wildlife Gardening 5 Week Course
- Countryside Management BTEC Level 3 - National Extended Certificate or Foundation Diploma May Start
- Croissant Masterclass One day Course
- Dog Grooming Level 3 City & Guilds