Information for International Students

You will need to obtain a Student Visa before beginning your undergraduate or postgraduate studies with us at Plumpton College. 

You can apply for a Student Visa to study in the UK if you are 18 or over and you:

  • Have been offered a place on a course by a licensed student sponsor;
  • Have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course;
  • Have met the English language requirements

Visit for Student Visa info

Plumpton College is listed on the government’s register of sponsors as a Student Visa sponsor. 

Note: we do not currently hold ‘Track’ status. This means you cannot switch from a Student Visa to a Graduate Visa after you have completed your Plumpton College degree course. If you are interested in a Graduate Visa, please check which providers offers this option.

What about attending graduation?

In most cases, your visa is likely to be valid for you to attend your graduation ceremony. However, if your visa expires before the date of your ceremony, you may have to return to your home country and come back to the UK on a Visitor Visa.

You can contact Plumpton College’s Enquiries, Advice and Guidance team on for more information on the process for international higher education students.

I've recieved my offer, what next?

Great news, accept your offer as soon as you can. This will enable you to apply for a Student Visa and apply for our College Accommodation. 

Find out more about living on campus