Find your ideal course in Veterinary Nursing
Veterinary nursing is an incredibly rewarding industry that offers you lots of opportunities if you have a particular passion in working with animals.
Come and discover our great range of short courses at Plumpton that will enhance your current practical skills and develop your knowledge within the veterinary practice. If you’ve decided that this is a career choice for you and you’re currently at college, we also have a great foundation degree in veterinary nursing that will enable you to discover a wealth of practical skills and knowledge.
- FdSc Veterinary Nursing Foundation degree (a University of Brighton-validated course)
Part Time Courses
- Introduction to Canine Massage Plumpton College Certificate
- Dog Grooming Assistants City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Clinical Coach Training one day course
- Level 3 Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Certificate
- Principles of Equine Shiatsu Plumpton College Certificate
Apprenticeships & Traineeships
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.