Find your ideal course in Veterinary Nursing
Veterinary nursing is an incredibly rewarding industry that offers you lots of opportunities if you have a particular passion in working with animals.
Come and discover our great range of short courses at Plumpton that will enhance your current practical skills and develop your knowledge within the veterinary practice. If you’ve decided that this is a career choice for you and you’re currently at college, we also have a great foundation degree in veterinary nursing that will enable you to discover a wealth of practical skills and knowledge.
Want a career in Dog Grooming?
Whether you have an existing career within the industry or wish to become self-employed or working for a business or franchise, this course will equip you to learn modern techniques required to become a professional Dog Groomer.
Part Time Courses
- Bitesize CPD Anaesthesia Monitoring - What Your Capnograph Tells YouPlumpton College CPD
- Dog GroomingLevel 3 Diploma
- Dog Grooming AssistantsCity & Guild Level 2
- Introduction to Canine Behaviour TheoryPlumpton College Certificate
- OSCE Examiner TrainingOSCE Examiner Training - Full Cost
- Principles Of Dog GroomingLevel 1 Plumpton College Certificate
- Technical Competence in Dog WalkingLevel 2 Certificate
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management and Dog Grooming Units at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.