Find your ideal course in Veterinary Nursing
Veterinary nursing is an incredibly rewarding industry that offers you lots of opportunities if you have a particular passion in working with animals.
Come and discover our great range of short courses at Plumpton that will enhance your current practical skills and develop your knowledge within the veterinary practice. If you’ve decided that this is a career choice for you and you’re currently at college, we also have a great foundation degree in veterinary nursing that will enable you to discover a wealth of practical skills and knowledge.
- FdSc Veterinary Nursing Foundation degree
Part Time Courses
- Advanced Certificate in Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Advanced Certificate
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Dog Grooming Level 3 Diploma
- Dog Grooming Assistant City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Heads & More - Grooming in the real world! Plumpton College Certificate
- Managing Canine Behaviour in Dog Grooming with Mark Bridger of Bone Canis Masterclass
- Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.