Digital Apprenticeship Service
The Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) is a government online service which will allow you to set up and manage your apprenticeships.
All apprenticeships must be managed through the apprenticeship service and your business will need to set up an account in order to use the service.
By creating a Digital Apprenticeship Service service account, you'll be able to:
- Access and manage apprenticeship funding
- Set up and approve apprentices
- Advertise your apprenticeship opportunities on the 'Find an apprenticeship' service
- Approve training costs
- Give Plumpton College permission to carry out some tasks on your behalf
- Add new apprentices and manage their apprenticeship programmes
- Receive financial incentives and
- give feedback on apprenticeship training
To create an account, you will need:
- an email address
- permission to add your organisation's PAYE scheme to the account
- permission to accept the employer agreement on behalf of your organisation
You will also need either your organisation's Government Gateway login, or your accounts office reference number (AORN) and employer PAYE scheme reference number. For further guidance on how to create an apprentice service account, what the video below
To create your account is simple, however, you will be required to provide some information about your business. Watch the Gov.uk video below for guidance on how to set up your account.
Other Gov.uk resources:
Setting up an apprenticeship programme is simple but often seems confusing. Whether you’re taking on an apprentice for the first time, or are a large apprenticeship levy paying employer, our experienced business account managers are on hand to make the process as easy as possible.