How to Apply
Find out how to apply here
We want to make your journey to becoming a student at Plumpton College as easy as possible...
Further Education Courses
- You can apply now online. You can use the “Apply now” button on the relevant course page.
- If you live in East Sussex and are currently in school you should apply directly via eProspectus. Your school should provide login details and assist you in your application.
Find the course for you via our Further Education Course page.
Once you have applied...
Download our User Guide for our Plumpton Student Portal to help with the next steps in our application process.
Applying through COVID-19 Next Steps
- Applications will be processed by our admissions team.
- Once your online application is received and processed you will receive a link to Plumpton’s Student Portal where you will be given the option to select a remote interview time. (You will be set up on Plumpton Online by this point).
- The Plumpton Student Portal will allow you to see the progress of your application right up to when you enrol. It also shows you all the steps you need to complete to be enrolled as a student at Plumpton College.
- An official offer will be made to you by email, which you should accept on the student portal within 10 working days in order to secure your place.
- We will use different methods to keep in contact with you including WhatsApp after you accept your application and throughout the summer. We want to ensure you have all the information you need before starting your journey with us.
Remember to use our User Guide for the Plumpton Student Portal to help you through the application process. It is important that you are set up and using the Plumpton Student Portal as it will allow you to book your interview and you can see the progress of your application right up to your enrolment.
- These will be conducted remotely by a member of our curriculum team through Microsoft teams.
Higher Education Courses
Use the apply now button on the course page you are looking for and this will lead you to either
- Apply directly via UCAS For Full Time Course
- or via Plumpton College application form. For Part Time, Internal Top-Ups, Masters and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Modules.
Find the course for you via our Higher Education page.
Follow the link here to see what happens after you submit your application via UCAS.