How to Apply
We want to make your journey to becoming a student at Plumpton College as easy as possible...
Further Education Courses
- If you live in East Sussex and are currently in school you should apply directly via eProspectus. Your school should provide login details and assist you in your application.
- Not in East Sussex, you can apply now via the 'Apply Now' button on the relevant course page.
Once you have applied...
Download our User Guide for our Plumpton Student Portal to help with the next steps in our application process.
- Applications will be processed by our admissions team.
- Once your online application is received and processed you will receive a link to Plumpton’s Student Portal where you will be given the option to select a interview time. (You will be set up on Plumpton Online by this point).
- The Plumpton Student Portal will allow you to see the progress of your application right up to when you enrol. It also shows you all the steps you need to complete to be enrolled as a student at Plumpton College.
- An official offer will be made to you by email, which you should accept on the student portal within 10 working days in order to secure your place.
- We will use different methods to keep in contact with you including WhatsApp after you accept your application and throughout the summer. We want to ensure you have all the information you need before starting your journey with us.
Remember to use our User Guide for the Plumpton Student Portal to help you through the application process. It is important that you are set up and using the Plumpton Student Portal as it will allow you to book your interview and you can see the progress of your application right up to your enrolment.
Interviews will be take place at Plumpton College, Ditchling Road BN7 3AE and usually on a Wednesday afternoons. If you live too far away to travel to Plumpton, we are able to offer an interview via Microsoft Teams – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request.
You can apply directly via UCAS for University Courses or via an application form for our Masters Degree.
Find the course for you via our Higher Education page.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the application process, please get in touch with our admissions team or view our admissions policy.