Apprenticeship Talent Bank
Helping you to find an apprenticeship employer
At Plumpton College, we work with a broad range of apprenticeship employers across the South East, as well as nationally, with opportunities becoming available daily.
The Apprenticeship Talent Bank matches people looking for an apprenticeship with employers looking for an apprentice. This service is available to anyone looking to do any apprenticeship, you don’t have to be an existing Plumpton College student to take advantage.
- Be kept up to date with new apprenticeship vacancies as soon as they become available
- Allow the College to promote you directly to employers when you match their requirements
- Receive guidance on how to maximise your chance of success when applying or interviewing for an apprenticeship
- Be included in our apprenticeship hints and tips newsletter mailing list
- Be notified of any relevant upcoming events run by the college or selected partners
Please fill out the form below and our apprenticeship team will be in touch about how to register and next steps.
Register for the Apprenticeship Talent Bank
Once you have registered, the Apprenticeship Talent Bank team will be in contact and send you our candidate profile form, which will allow you to share with us exactly what you are looking for and help us match you to vacancies and suitable apprenticeship employers. If you are an existing student you can also take advantage of our career service who will provide additional guidance to allow you to make the right decision about your future.