Retail & Hospitality Sector Based Work Academy
01:00 - 01:00
This course is endorsed by One Garden Brighton who will provide industry training and guarantee the offer of an interview for one of our four current permanent vacancies for anyone who completes the course.
5-day intensive practical industry skills training programme aimed at job seekers who want to work in the retail and hospitality sector with high quality industry training and guaranteed job interviews with One Garden Brighton, located in Stanmer Park, Brighton.
- Barista training
- Food & Wine matching - learn from our expert trainer on basics of wine matching to inform our visitors
- Front of house masterclass
- Growing towers training – learn about our sustainable growing towers and how they are used to supply our kitchen
- Achieve a Level1 Award in Horticulture
- Principal’s talk – Meet our College Principal Jeremy Kerswell to hear about the vision and ethos of One Garden Brighton
One Garden Brighton:
One Garden Brighton is both a tourist destination and education center for horticulture and floristry. It’s set within a beautiful walled garden featuring expertly designed gardens, a restaurant, One Kitchen, One Market, a retail space complete with nursery, One Events providing a range of small and large-scale community events.
Roles at One Garden Brighton:
4 x Permanent full-time roles for Retail & Catering Assistants
- Brighton Living Wage - £ 22,672 (40 Hours Per Week)
- Ability to travel to One Garden Brighton for 5 days of learning - Claiming Universal Credit - Interest in entry level roles at One Garden Brighton - Age 19+ - Right to work in the UK.
- One Garden Brighton
Course Start Date:
- Monday 20th February 2023
Course End Date:
- Friday 24th February 2023
Start Time: every day at 09:30 Finish Time: every day at 16:00
- Call (01273) 892005 or email Hilary.Robinson@plumpton.ac.uk and mention “OGBSWAP” course
Learn more about our history
Since the original 400-acre College farm was bought back in 1919, Plumpton College has certainly seen a lot of changes.
Keep up to date with us online. Give us a like and follow us on: