Plumpton College Butchery Showcase & Awards
6 March 2024
The Plumpton College Butchery Showcase and Awards follows a successful event in June last year with an attendance of over sixty butchery retail, wholesale, and manufacturing enterprises.
Taking place on Wednesday 6th March, 2pm - 8.30pm with our stunning AgriFood Centre, this event promises to be even better and includes:
- TEAM GB BUTCHERY LAUNCH EVENT for the World Butchery Challenge, Paris, 2025
- A Butchery demonstrations and competitions by the GB team members
- Plumpton College Apprentice demonstration
- Talk by Simon Taylor about TEAM GB and the World Challenge
- Learn how you could get involved as a team member or sponsor
- 2024 Plumpton College Meat Product Awards judging
- British Venison – a great opportunity to sell an environmentally friendly product, and a venison butchery demonstration by Simon Taylor, Captain, Team GB
You'll get to explore a selection of trade stands as well as see and taste the latest value-added/ kitchen-ready innovations from four different manufacturers.
Competition awards, refreshments, drinks and networking.
- Click here to enter the Meat Product Awards
- Click here to register your FREE place at our Butchery Showcase Event
Sponsored by Natural England, Institute of Meat, National Craft Butchers and London Retail Meat Traders Association