Veterinary Nursing and Veterinary Physiotherapy are incredibly rewarding industries that offer you lots of opportunities if you have a particular passion in working with animals.
Come and discover our great range of short courses at Plumpton that will enhance your current practical skills and develop your knowledge within the veterinary practice. If you’ve decided that this is a career choice for you and you’re currently at college, we also have a great foundation degree in veterinary nursing that will enable you to discover a wealth of practical skills and knowledge.
- Bitesize CPD Anaesthesia Monitoring - What Your Capnograph Tells You Plumpton College CPD
- BSc (Hons) Veterinary Physiotherapy Bachelor's Degree
- FdSc Veterinary Nursing Foundation Degree
- OSCE Examiner Training OSCE Examiner Training - Full Cost
- Veterinary Care Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Veterinary Nurse Level 3 Apprenticeship