City & Guilds Level 1 Diploma
This is a practical based qualification that is specifically aimed at providing a solid foundation for the many aspects of horticulture.
- Safe and effective working practices in land-based industries
- Team work and working alone in land-based industries
- Identify plants
- Propagation of plants
- Establishment of Plants
- Maintenance of Plants
- Establishment and maintenance of Turf
- Literacy and Numeracy development
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Mature students will be assessed for suitability on an individual basis at interview.
|Dates & Location:|| |
1 year full-time,
3 days per week plus 1 day work experience
This course could lead you on to:
- Level 2 Diploma Horticulture
- Level 2 Diploma Practical Horticulture Skills (Hard Landscaping)
- Level 1 Traineeships
- Level 2 apprenticeships
- Gardening assistant
- Nursery assistant
- Garden centre assistant
- Turf care assistant
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Horticulture.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.