Apprenticeship Recruitment Support
Finding the right apprentice for your business can feel like a daunting task if you are not used to the recruitment process.
At Plumpton we want to take the headache out of recruiting apprentices by providing a service designed to support you in finding the right talent for your business. Ultimately, the decision on who you employ is down to you, no one knows your business better than you do, however, our experienced recruitment team are available to support and guide you from the start to the end of the recruitment process.
- We will work with you to fully understand the details of the apprenticeship job role you have available.
- Guide you in writing the person specification and job description which will help you decide what kind of person you are looking for.
- Support you in completing our apprenticeship vacancy template to maximise the impact of your vacancy to increase the number of applications.
- Advertise your apprenticeship opportunity via: our Apprenticeship Vacancies page, the Government’s ‘Find An Apprenticeship’ website, targeted jobsites, our far reaching social media channels, and directly to apprenticeship candidates who have registered with our Talent Bank.
- Either select the best candidates to shortlist against your qualifying criteria or send you copies of all applications submitted.
- Assist in setting up interviews with your shortlisted candidates.
- Provide your feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Complete initial assessment on your chosen candidate to ensure suitability for your chosen apprenticeship programme, prior to confirmation of their employment.
Our recruitment team will keep you updated with progress throughout the recruitment process. If you prefer handling the recruitment process yourself, we are able to provide a less extensive service whereby we advertise your vacancy and direct suitable candidates to your own application page.
Setting up an apprenticeship programme is simple but often seems confusing. Whether you’re taking on an apprentice for the first time, or are a large apprenticeship levy paying employer, our experienced business account managers are on hand to make the process as easy as possible.