Welding Experience Day
One Day Workshop
Expand your skills in welding and consider starting a new career journey
This course will give you a one-day taster of three of the main welding processes used today;
- Tungsten inert gas (TIG)
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG)
- Manual Metal Arc (MMA)
- Hands on use of welding equipment to learn Basic welding skills and techniques.
- A basic introduction of the welding plant used for welding processes. M.I.G., T.I.G., and MMA.
- A good basic knowledge on health & safety practice as related to welding.
This is an industry compliant workshop, where you will be learning on welding equipment as used in industry
|Dates & Location||
3rd February, 2024 (Saturday)
Plumpton College Campus
09:00 - 17:00
There are no entry requirements for this course.
You will be provided with Welding Gauntlets and EW welding helmets but you will need to bring the following items of PPE;
- Steel toecap boots,
- Heat resistant overalls.
- Also bring a note book and pen to take notes as required.
Other courses that may interest you
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Introduction to Welding Plumpton College Certificate
- Introductory Manual Metal Arc (MMA) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award