Introduction to Plant Propagation Workshop
One Day Course
Want to learn how to get the most out of your plants and garden?
Spend a wonderful day at One Garden Brighton, home of our Stanmer Campus, and learn from our expert Plumpton College Horticulture tutors, to learn new skills on plant propagation.
This one day workshop is perfect for beginners in horticulture or those wanting to grow their planting skills.
During this one day workshop you will learn:
- Simple ways to take cuttings, sow and grow seeds effectively
By propagating at home, you can save money on the purchase of seeds each year, and bring more colour and variety to your space.
A day workshop to enjoy with friends and family or meet likeminded people.
Our Stanmer Campus is the home of One Garden Brighton. You will be working from our specially designed teaching and workshop spaces nestled within the newly reinvented Stanmer walled garden. Visit onegardenbrighton.com to find out more.
|Dates & Location
26th April, 2024 (Friday)
10.00 - 16.00
Stanmer Campus - One Garden Brighton
One day workshop
£75 including all materials and a tour of One Garden
No entry requirements
One Garden Brighton
The recent restoration of the walled garden has been managed by Plumpton College. One Garden Brighton is the home of the college’s horticultural centre of excellence, a space for training and education. The campus buildings are nestled within the walls itself and you will see students designing, planting and maintaining the grounds as a showcase for innovation.
One Garden Brighton is place for everyone, a garden made for people. We are a part of our local community; a place to connect, improve wellbeing and discover something new. We support local producers, people and nurture local networks focused on enriching all who visit.
Continue your passion for horticulture onto one of our part time horticulture courses.
Other courses that may interest you
- Conservation Water/Wildlife Gardening 5 Week Course
- Garden Design Level 2 Certificate
- Garden Design Level 3 Diploma
- Garden Design Level 1 Qualification
- Herbalism and Plant Medicine Level 2 Course
- Horticulture C&G Level 3 - Technical Diploma in Horticulture
- How to make a Pollinator Garden One Day Workshop
- Introduction to Creating a Cutting Garden Workshop One Day Course
- Introduction to Growing Veg in your Garden 3 day workshop
- Introduction to Herbalism & Plant Medicine (3 Days Course) NCFE Level 1 Award in Creative Craft (Heritage and Traditional Crafts)
- Introduction to Herbalism and Plant Medicine Workshop One Day Course
- Introduction to Making your own Compost Workshop One Day Course
- Introduction to Plant Production Intensive 1 day Course
- Introduction to Planting Design Workshop One Day Course
- Introduction to Pruning at the Right Time Workshop One Day Course
- Introduction to Soil Health - Understanding the Magic of the Growing Environment 1 Day Workshop
- Introduction to Sustainable Gardening for the Future Workshop One Day Course
- Introduction to Tree Identification & Tree Health. How can we care for our trees 1 Day Workshop
- Know Your Garden (formerly A Year in the Garden) City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Practical Horticulture
- Learning to Garden (formerly Flourish Plus) City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate
- Level 2 Technical Certificate in Horticulture (Professional Pathway) Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Living Soils Professional Continued Professional Development
- Making a Planter for small Veg & Herb growing One Day Workshop
- Night School - Introduction to Houseplants City & Guilds Level 1 Evening Course
- Night School - Macramé for All 5 Week course
- Practical Horticulture and Estates Skills (Hasting Campus) City & Guilds Level 2 Qualification in Horticulture
- RHS Practical - Certificate in Practical Horticulture RHS Level 2 Certificate
- RHS Theory - Principles of Horticulture RHS Level 2 Certificate