- Company: Plumpton College
- Closing Date: 10-12-2022
- Location: Plumpton College, Lewes BN7 3AE
- Salary: Scale Point 17 – 22 (£22,533 to £26,342)
- Benefits: LGPS and free car parking amongst others
- How to Apply: Please complete an application form and an equality and diversity monitoring form and return them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to: HR Department, Plumpton College, Ditchling Road, Plumpton, East Sussex, BN7 3AE. Tel: 01273 890454.
We are seeking to recruit a caretaker to join our Estates team in an operational role. The successful applicant will be approachable and able to communicate effectively with staff at all levels. They will able to safely and confidently carry out manual handling tasks, have an awareness of COSHH regulations, and ideally, have experience of working in a similar role.
As well as a competitive salary, you can also look forward to a great range of benefits including 26 electable days plus 5 efficiency days at Christmas, membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme, and free on-site parking. It is essential that you have your own transport due to the location of the role and the hours of work.
With over 3,000 students, excellent resources, and a drive for continuous improvement, Plumpton College is actively seeking staff who want to make a difference and be part of this exciting phase of our development. At Plumpton College we are Ambitious & Progressive, Enterprising, Professional, Supportive and Passionate about everything we do – if you share these values and would like to be part of our growing team then we’d like to hear from you!
We reserve the right to call candidates to interview/withdraw this vacancy at any time if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
Plumpton College is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and is dedicated to pursuing non-discriminatory policies and practices and eliminating unfair discrimination on any basis.
Plumpton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applying for this role...
Please complete an application form and an Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form and send to: email@example.com or HR team, Plumpton College, Ditchling Road, Plumpton, East Sussex BN7 3AE.
Please note that in order to complete these forms you will need to:
1. Save it
2. Open it with Adobe Reader/Adobe Acrobat.
3. Right click on the file and select open with and then select reader/acrobat from the menu