Self-Employed Professional Dog Groomer
- Company: Awash with Dogs Ltd
- Closing Date: 30-11-2021
- Location: Crockstead Farm, Halland
- Salary: Self employed
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Awash with Dogs Ltd currently has an opportunity for a self employed dog groomer to join us on a ‘rent-a-table’ basis. This is an ideal opportunity to operate your own business from a fully equipped dog grooming salon.
About Awash with Dogs Ltd
Our self-service dog washing salon is located in a truly beautiful building at Crockstead, between Uckfield and Halland. This location has the provision for plenty of free parking and is suitably placed for local clients to visit. We currently have space for one full-time dog groomer to operate from the premises. Our salon is equipped with 4 large stainless steel baths, 4 grooming tables (one of which is for the sole use of a professional groomer, in their own designated area), reception area for welcoming clients, a small retail area, toilet facilities & an outside garden for dogs to wander. There is also a small staff kitchen.We may be a new start up but we take pride in our work ethic and our dedication to the well-being of our clients and anyone joining the team at Awash with Dogs Ltd would need to provide the same love and kindness to our animals to ensure this reputation continues. Our reputation is very important to us and we will not compromise on the quality of services provided from within the premises.
A suitable candidate for this opportunity will have;
- Your own customer base.
- Provide your own public liability insurance.Be equipped with all your own tools (blades, clippers, etc.).
- At least 1 years professional experience within a dog grooming business (you must be able to handle your dog professionally from start to finish).
- You will not be allowed to openly advertise your business under the “Awash with Dogs Ltd brand, or sell your own products.
- The ability to provide references if needed.
- Ensure the salon is kept in a clean and tidy manner (cleaning products provided).
What we provide:
- Freedom to use the premises 6 days a week.
- Full use of one allocated grooming table.
- Full use of our baths.
- Full use of the staff kitchen.
- Booking and handling of appointments
- Internet access via our WIFI.
- Subject to a successful trial period, your profile may be featured on our website.
- All power, heating, light, and water is included.
We are a small friendly team and are always on hand to assist throughout the day.
It is very important for you to note that we are not employing groomers, you will not work as a contractor to us nor will we supply dogs for your business or provide grooming training.
£500 PCM (subject to a rolling term contract).This is subject to a successful completion of a 1 month initial trial period.