Knockhatch Adventure Park Seasonal Attendants
- Company: Knockhatch Adventure Park
- Closing Date: 30-06-2022
- Location: Hailsham, East Sussex
- Salary: Zero Hour Contract
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Seasonal Park Attendant
Location: Knockhatch Adventure Park, Hailsham, BN27 3GD
Salary: £5.00 p/h for 14yrs to 17yrs, £7.00 p/h for 18yrs to 20yrs, £9.18 p/h for 21yrs to 22yrs, £9.50 p/h for 23yrs+
Hours: Casual Part-Time member of staff - ad hoc hours
We are looking for 20 seasonal Park Attendants to assist the current Adventure Park team during the busier times.
This position requires applicants to be:
- Able to enforce health and safety policies and procedures at all times
- Confident and courteous when assisting with general customers and other groups such as school tours
- Willing to do general cleaning duties
- Keen to learn how to control our park rides safely and ensure members of the public are safe at all times when in operation
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times
The Ideal Candidate:
- Applicants MUST be 16 years or over for the position of Seasonal Rides and Attraction Attendant.
- Applicants will be required to work weekends, half terms and summer holidays.
- Applicants will be required to be polite, friendly and confident with the public.
- Applicants will need to have their own transport or other regular and reliable means of transport due to our location.
Interview and Training Days:
If successful you will be invited to an interview and prior to appointment invited to training.
You will be required to come for training on Saturday 2nd July 2022 you MUST be available to attend.
Apply at www.knockhatch.com/jobs