Junior Parts Administrator
- Company: T&M Bowser Solutions
- Closing Date: 31-05-2022
- Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex
- Salary: From £22,500
- Contact Email: email@example.com
T&M Bowser Solutions is a rapidly expanding business, specialising in providing fuel and water to major road and rail infrastructure projects up and down the UK. We are looking for a Junior Parts Administrator to join our friendly team based at our Head Office in Partridge Green. This is an entry level role, and no previous experience is required.
Purpose of the Role
Reporting directly to the Parts and Workshop Administrator, you will contribute to the successful running of the fast-paced machinery parts department on site. Good communication skills and teamwork are essential for this role.
Responsibilities & Duties
The successful applicant will get to work with a fantastic and supportive team for a company with plenty of opportunity for future progression.
The role of Junior Parts Administrator involves the following tasks.
- Ensuring all parts stock is accurately and safely stored
- Assisting the Parts Manager in stock taking and allocation
- Liaising with the Transport Department and Workshop Team to identify the correct parts required.
- Handling parts enquiries
- Interest and passion in vehicles and vehicle parts desirable
- No previous work experience necessary
- A positive and proactive can-do attitude is desired
- Driving Licence desirable but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organisational skills
We are willing to provide as much training as necessary to the right person. If you want to work in an ever growing company with a friendly team, apply now!