A successful and market leading online florist company are looking for a florist to join their team.
The position will be based in our warehouse in Mitcham, a 20 minute walk from Colliers Wood Station.
This is a full-time position and will include:
- Being responsible for ordering flowers
- Collecting flowers from market
- Conditioning flowers
- Creating bouquets
- Wrapping and packing bouquets
- Stock taking and supplier management
- Customer service dealing with all customer orders and enquiries
- You will be required to provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Any other duties as requested by management
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Friendly customer service and ability to answer the phone and email customers Computer literacy
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Floristry experience
5 days a week Tuesday to Saturday. It will include some early starts for visits to the market along side the opportunity for overtime to work with the event side of the business as and when needed or desired.
40 hours a week. 6am – 3pm.
Salary: Up to £18,500 pro rata depending on your experience
Benefits: Holiday and statutory sick pay
Expected start date: 01/04/2021
COVID 19 – We are working in a COVID safe office and warehouse