Garden Maintenance Operative
- Company: Bowles & Wyer
- Closing Date: 01-08-2022
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SALARY Competitive + benefits
LOCATION Based on site (Within M25)
REPORTS TO Director of Aftercare
We’re looking for a Garden Maintenance Operative to join our Landscape Design company.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is communicative, conscientious and experienced in garden maintenance. Most importantly, you’ll be enthusiastic to progress your horticultural skills and learning.
You’ll be working on a diverse mix of projects in some of the most desirable locations in London and the Home Counties. From our own landscape designs to high-profile designer projects and private spaces, you’ll be working in both domestic and commercial spaces.
For an ambitious and dedicated Garden Maintenance Operative, this is an exciting career opportunity to develop personally and work with the best in the business in a progressive and creative company.
- You’ll provide garden maintenance for an exciting mix of landscapes – from small gardens, to city courtyards, modern roof terraces and large country gardens
- You’ll diagnose and treat problems in plants and keep disease under control
- You’ll work with garden irrigation systems
- You’ll liaise with clients – listening to their needs and ensuring satisfaction
- You’ll work efficiently to tight deadlines, whilst keeping to health and safety and quality procedures
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You’ll have a working knowledge of plants and their needs, and how to diagnose disorders and treat problems
- You’ll have strong communication skills – as you’ll need to provide great customer service, as well as being able to listen and effectively communicate with clients, staff and managers
- You’ll be able to use a range of small machinery
- And ideally you’ll have a full clean driving license