As an assistant brewer you will be fully involved in the brewing process from production, to packaging, to storage. You will work in close partnership with our head brewer Jamie and learn from him on the job.
The long term aim is for you to become the head brewer managing the production of beer, designing new beers, and working along side the sales team to manage the logistics of beer production.
As a drayman you will be travelling the local area delivering beer to pubs. This is a great way to interact with customers and gather feedback about the beer you brew.
• 5 GCSE’s grade C or above, including Maths and English.
• A Levels or equivalent in related subjects.
• Self-driven and a quick learner
• Ability to work independently
• Reliable and dependable
· Role will commence as soon as lockdown ends, within reason.
· The job will start off part time, 1 - 3 days a week, with a view to increasing shortly after.