Aftermarket Sales - SE
- Company: SGE SEAL Limited
- Closing Date: 31-07-2022
- Location: Covering South East area of England
- Salary: Dependant on experience
- Contact Email: email@example.com
This is a full-time role for a motivated and driven individual to sell dairy parts, spares and sundry items in the South East sales territory whilst providing an excellent level of professionalism and customer service.
This role would suit someone from a dairy farming background looking for an opportunity in sales.
The successful candidate will be supported with product training, a company van and a competitive commission structure.
- Prospect and seek out new business.
- Sell dairy products on farm and provide advice where required.
- Identify business development opportunities.
- Relay enquiries back to management that relate to other parts of the business.
- Grow and establish long and existing relationships with dairy farmers across the south east area.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
- Hold a full and clean UK driving licence.
- Be familiar and comfortable with dairy farming and equipment used on farm.
- Able to negotiate effectively, ask for an order and close a deal.