- Company: NFU Mutual, Mid-Sussex Agency
- Closing Date: 05-02-2022
- Location: Haywards Heath
- Salary: 22-28,000
- Contact Email: email@example.com
Commercial Account Manager, The NFU Mutual, Mid-Sussex Agency, Haywards Heath
The NFU Mutual is a successful Insurance and Financial Services Company with an award-winning portfolio of products and services. Our highly valued customers range from individual policyholders to major businesses across our region. We are a mutual, which means our customers are also our members and we develop long-standing relationships with them based on exceptional levels of personal service and honest advice. The Mid Sussex Agency is highly respected in the locality and has major growth opportunities in the Commercial sector. We pride ourselves on our exceptional market knowledge and retain 95% of business each year.
We are looking for an Account Manager who will take responsibility for developing new business from the warm leads within local businesses that have been identified by our wider team and to maintain a relationship with those new clients, servicing their ongoing business requirements. With previous experience within Insurance, business to business sales or relationship management/account management coupled with exceptional levels of customer service you will plan, prospect and manage your own leads and renewals throughout the year.
The successful applicant will be expected to undertake a wide variety of tasks including the following:
· Develop and manage your own pipeline of warm business opportunities sufficient to achieve a new business target.
· Arrange & manage marketing campaigns to increase Commercial Insurance leads.
· Identify and cross sell leads for Financial Services and Risk Management Services
· Develop productive business relationships with key stakeholders
· Service Commercial insurance accounts held by the Agency
· Experience of insurance would be ideal (but is not essential)
· Exceptional Customer Service Skills
· Used to working towards and exceeding targets.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Willing to learn and develop
· The ability to identify, understand and prioritise customer needs in order to deliver a high standard of advice and service
· The ability to manage and prioritise workloads effectively
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Team player
· Access to own transport (the agency is based in a rural area south of Haywards Heath)
· You will have a minimum of five GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C, including Maths and English & two A’Levels as a minimum.
· Achieved CII qualifications (ideally)
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft office and sales support systems
· Competitive salary dependant on qualifications and experience
· Access to staff pension scheme (employer to contribute)
· Excellent training and support both on-line and within the experienced team and rapidly growing business.
· Superb potential for career progression within the Agency.
Please note you will be work for an agency of the NFU Mutual rather than directly for the NFU.
Please send your CV and covering letter in the first instance to our Talent Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org