Plumpton College Careers Programme
Our aim is to provide a comprehensive programme of careers information, advice and guidance, to support curriculum content and work-related learning and experience, in order to prepare our students and their parents/carers for the next step in their career journey into further and higher education, apprenticeships, traineeships or employment.
As a Plumpton College student you are entitled to a variety of support, which includes:
- 1:1 impartial personal guidance from a qualified Careers Adviser to help you identify your skills, consider your options and take the next step in your career journey
- Workshops within your ASPIRE tutorial package to support your career progression and employability
- Help with job search, CVs, cover letters and interview preparation
- Apprenticeship search, application advice and support
- Guidance on researching and applying to university as well as individual UCAS application support
- A variety of employability and careers events designed to support and add value to your academic and vocational experience.
Current Job Vacancies For Students
To view a list of live vacancies currently available through our employer network at Plumpton College, please click on the link below.
Careers Statement of Intent
This statement of Intent supports and is underpinned by Plumpton College Strategic Aims and Values, the Operational Development Plan and key college plans, aims and policies for example within work experience, teaching and learning, assessment, and inclusive learning and development. It follows statutory requirements and expectations set out by local, regional and national frameworks for good practice.