Plumpton College Careers Programme
Our aim is to provide a comprehensive programme of careers information, advice and guidance, to support curriculum content and work-related learning and experience, in order to prepare our students and their parents/carers for the next step in their career journey into further and higher education, apprenticeships, traineeships or employment.
As a Plumpton College student you are entitled to:
- 1:1 impartial careers advice and guidance from a qualified Careers Adviser
- Group tutorial workshops to support your career progression and employability
- University application workshops and individual UCAS application support
- A variety of workshops and events designed to support and add value to your academic and vocational experience
Book in for 1:1 appointments by email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in to Careers Hub we are located opposite Reception in the Main Building and open Monday - Friday 9.15 - 4.30.
See our Careers Programme for 19-20 here.
Strategic Careers Leader for the College is Jo Buckley (Head of Faculty: Agri-Food & Environment, Animal Management, Veterinary Nursing & Dog Grooming, Sport & Equine).
Operational Careers Leader for 2019/20 is Karen Stalker, based in Careers Hub.
Parents and Carers
Use this link https://www.plumptononline.ac.uk/careers to access Plumpton online Careers Hub area where you can find information and advice to support your young person to;
- Identify their skills
- Consider their options for further study or training
- Research careers and job profiles
- Discover and apply for Apprenticeships
- Find out about university options
We offer impartial careers guidance to all of our students. To learn more about careers support at Plumpton College or to explore your next step, contact Careers Hub on 01273 892010 or email email@example.com to book an appointment – we’re here to help.
To view the live vacancies that are currently available, both at Plumpton and through outside employers, use the tabs below.