Plumpton College Careers Programme
Our aim is to provide a comprehensive programme of careers information, advice and guidance, to support curriculum content and work-related learning and experience, in order to prepare our students and their parents/carers for the next step in their career journey into further and higher education, apprenticeships, traineeships or employment.
As a Plumpton College student you are entitled to a variety of support, which includes:
- 1:1 impartial personal guidance from a qualified Careers Adviser to help you identify your skills, consider your options and take the next step in your career journey
- Workshops within your ASPIRE tutorial package to support your career progression and employability
- Help with job search, CVs, cover letters and interview preparation
- Apprenticeship search, application advice and support
- Guidance on researching and applying to university as well as individual UCAS application support
- A variety of employability and careers events designed to support and add value to your academic and vocational experience.
- See our Careers Programme for 2021
Current Job Vacancies For Students
To view a list of live vacancies currently available through our employer network at Plumpton College, please click on the link below.
Parents and Carers
Here you can find information and advice to support your young person to:
- Identify their skills
- Consider their options for further study or training
- Research careers and job profiles
- Discover and apply for Apprenticeships
- Find out about university options
Provider Access for Careers Events
This statement sets out arrangements for managing the access of providers to students at the College for the purpose of giving them information about the provider's education or training offer. This complies with legal obligations under Section 42B of the Education Act 1997.