- Company: Private and Communal Garden Work
- Closing Date: 31-10-2023
- Location: Rotherfield/Mayfield & surroundings
- Salary: From £18.50 per hour depending on experi
- Hours: Permanent
- Contact Title: Garden owner
- Contact Name: Malcolm Dixon
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Telephone: 07527 105654
- How to Apply: Please email your CV
Due to retirement, there is an opportunity to take over duties at a number of private and communal gardens in Rotherfield, Mayfield and surrounding areas including a 4-acre walled garden.
Key responsibilities include mowing and edging borders, maintaining and enhancing flower beds, mulching, watering, hedge trimming, pruning & deadheading, weeding & raking, and maintaining overall presentation of outside areas.
- Relevant experience and/or qualifications are required
- Experience in handling lawn mowers, flymo, strimmers, and hedge cutters
- Good plant identification skills
- A willingness to work both alone and collaboratively
- Must be motivated, reliable, and have your own vehicle.
Current Job Vacancies For Students
To view a list of live vacancies currently available through our employer network at Plumpton College, please click on the link below.