- Company: Horndean Parish Council
- Closing Date: 07-12-2023
- Location: Basingstoke
- Salary: £20400 - 22400
- Hours: Permanent
- Contact Title: Recruitment Officer
- Contact Name: Recruitment Officer
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Apply: For more information and to apply: https://www.countryside-jobs.com/job/dec23/estate-warden-horndean-parish-council-0911-13
Horndean Parish Council is responsible for managing and maintaining 60 hectares of public land. We are currently recruiting a full-time permanent member of staff with horticultural and grounds maintenance experience.
Duties associated with the role will include tree and hedge maintenance, re-stocking and managing shrubs, flower beds, and hanging baskets, as well as other routine grounds maintenance tasks. The role includes the management of the nature reserves with brush cutting, scrub clearance, and larger tree maintenance.
The post holder will hold a full driving licence and confident to drive a Transit Tipper 350 and a Ranger 4X4. Knowledge of nature conservation and countryside management, as well as experience in managing public amenity areas, is preferable.
Current Job Vacancies For Students
To view a list of live vacancies currently available through our employer network at Plumpton College, please click on the link below.