Equine Yard Assistant
- Salary: £14,791 to £17,475 (pro rata)
- Location: Plumpton
Categories: Equine Management
We are looking to recruit outstanding staff to support the Stable Manager in the effective running of the equine unit. Looking after the routine care, welfare and schooling of the wide range of horses from youngstock, through to working and competition horses on the yard.
- Minimum qualification BHSAI or equivalent vocational qualification.
- Role includes weekend, early and late starts and finishes on rota basis.
- Full-time, part-time and casual/temporary positions are available.
- Live-in accommodation available in shared house, if required.
You must have good practical skills and be able to work both in a team and independently.
If you believe you have the right skills and are looking for your next career opportunity, we would like to hear from you. If you would like to have an informal discussion about the roles available please email in the first instance to email@example.com.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively contact the HR Department at Plumpton College, Ditchling Road, Plumpton, East Sussex, BN7 3AE. Telephone : 01273 890454