Go into the wilderness with our Forest School workshops led by our qualified secondary Science & Level 3 Forest School Leader.
A one day offer for students aged 15-19 with SEN
Forest School is an inspirational process that offers all learners regular opportunities to achieve and develop confidence and self-esteem through hands-on learning experiences in a woodland environment. It aims to promote holistic development of ALL those involved, fostering resilient, confident, independent and creative learners.
Forest School offers learners the opportunity to take supported risks appropriate to the environment and themselves.
EXPLORE A VARIETY OF ACTIVITIES
- Campfire Building, Lighting & Management
- Tool Work
- Using Greenwood to Make Wooden Objects
- Den & Shelter Building
- Nature Games for Self-esteem & Team Building
- Nature Education - Respecting the Natural Environment
- Rope Swings & Balance Ropes
- Knot Tying
- Season Projects & Activities Learner Led Play, Learning & Adventuring
£300 A Day Per Group
For more information please get in touch with Kira on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 890454 ext 2724